- Simply Delicious Pies (https://www.simply-pies.com)
- Holman’s Donuts (http://www.holtmansdonutshop.com)
- Jubilee Donuts (http://jubileedonuts.com)
- Dunkin’ Donuts (https://www.dunkindonuts.com/dunkindonuts/en.html)
- nsomnia Cookies (https://insomniacookies.com)
- Sweet Mary’s Bakery (http://www.sweetmarysbakery.com)
- Einstein Bros (http://www.einsteinbros.com)
- Burggers Bagels (https://www.brueggers.com)
- Nom Nom Cupcake Factory (http://www.carolinescupcakes.com)
- Michael Angelo’s Bakery (http://michael-angelos-bakery.myshopify.com)
For this project I chose a local bakery, Stan’s, as the website I chose to redesign
Stan’s Bakery is a family owned bakery in Northfield, Ohio that serves donuts, pierogis, wedding and everyday cakes, and other bakery items. Stan’s was established in February on 1961 by Stanley, Helen, and their son David. Today, David continues to run the family business with his wife Kathie and their two daughters, Leslie and Lindsay. As always, David, Kathie, Leslie and Lindsay remain committed to providing the community with quality, tasty, and scratch-made bakery.
Stan’s is located in the smaller town of Northfields on a main road however Northfield, Macedonia, Sagamore Hills, and Northfield Center are all part of one school district so are all very close together which means the bakery is well known in that area. Around the bakery are two of the schools in the district, a family pizza shop as well as being close to another main road and shopping plazas not too far away.
Make the website easier to navigate
Make the hours, address and phone number more apparent
organize information so it is easier to read
My purpose of my revised site for Stan’s is to make navigating the website easier and organize the information better
Stan’s site will attract local customers and possibly anyone visiting from out of town. Visitors will be able to easily view the menu, find the phone number and find the address and hours.