- Find 2 articles to write blog post on specifically about web, can be from a blog you found
- <!doctype html> means your doc is HTML5
- If you use nav ul and li for header you can title one you put in the footer as footer ul and li
- Margin is on the outside, padding is on the inside
- By using the code (left) and CSS (right) below you get the site under that
- For footer links do the same basic thing but link them to sites
- After all of this we changed link colors for visited, active, etc. which you cna see how to do in the code then we split main in two (main_left and main_right) with an image on one side snd text on the other.